2008年11月4日星期二

中东餐~卡森饭 Arabian Meal?!

Hi, I’m Carson from Yemen.
Today I intend to cook something special for my friends.
Ingredients: tomatoes, potatoes, chili, onions, chicken, curry powder, rice, and vegetables.


Action shot!

Hee Jung, one of my talented cooking assistants Next we add some chicken and vegetables, followed by the final ingredient: rice!
Done!
Wanna try some? Come to Nanjing and I’ll cook some just for you!

好吃吗?

好吃!
The next day, Carson cooked yet another meal. It was only then that I discovered that what he was making was not actually Arabian food, but something of his own invention. Thus it will be referred to henceforth as a “Carson meal.” Its taste was something like a Malaysian curry; most excellent! Sedap!
To my dearest Malaysian friends: next time I will cook for you!

2 条评论:

Kai and Baobei 说...

dear my Nanjing fren, is that confirmed you will be our chef? ok see you next time. hahaha. But make sure the next mealtime will be in Malaysia. Coz the flight will cost us like hell :P

Siaoli 说...

haha, sure. i will cook at m'sia.
sorry for not reply u before this. see u on CNY!